SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Good condition Thule Roof Aeroblade system for SPA XC90. Comes with the following: Thule Aeroblade 53" Evo Flush Rail Feet Fit Kit 6028 Good condition with one ding on the trailing edge.
    $200 USD
  2. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Genuine Volvo P3 S60 roof load bars. Bars have been used a handful of times but look like new other than the fact the rubber strips have been cut to accommodate some accessories I had fitted to them. You can purchase those rubber strips from Volvo if desired or piece them together with the...
    $100 USD
  3. XC90 (SPA: 2016 - )
    Who's used/tried the Amazon Basics 2-Piece Universal Cross Rail Roof Rack, 52 inches? I've the factory/OEM load crossbars ($354 from Volvo Bridgewater, in case anyone's getting), but am curious about comparisons. While we're here, are cross rails the same as crossbars? I Googled...
  4. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    We sold my wife's '08 XC90, and I have some accessories that I no longer have a need for. Aero crossbars with two fork-mount bicycle carriers. Crossbars are in excellent condition, all plastic end pieces are intact. One of the bike carriers is the flat 1st gen style. The rear tire strap on...
1-4 of 4 Results