SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Pacific North West
    Are they hosting that again this year? I would love to take the gf on a Christmas related cruise! Please let me know
  2. North East Regional
    Howdy folks! I just wanted to let you all know that I am hosting my first ever cruise on July 15th @ 11 a.m. 130 Skyline Drive, Ringwood NJ 07456 Join me as we celebrate 4 years of helping the Volvo community, 4 years and 400+ members on our Discord, and my 24th birthday! All makes and...
  3. Events and Gatherings
    Hey all! Just wanted to share that there's an FCP Sunday Motoring Meet (essentially cars and coffee) happening at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT. This is the second year. I went last year and it was a blast. Tons of Volvos (and Saabs..). Lots of fun, everyone should definitely come out if...
  4. Volvo News & Rumors
    The last weekend of September has become somewhat of a mecca for many car enthusiasts over the past few years. Originally just a Volkswagen and Audi event, H2O International attracted more cars than ever before, ranging from a Datsun 510 Wagon to a Ferrari F40. Because of the centralized...
  5. Canada
    Alright, it's that time of the year again! Last year was a complete blast, and we had the largest showing ever with over 45+ cars. I'm optimistic this year, and I feel that this year will outdo the last with over 50 cars. We also had tremendous support from sponsors from Volvo of Canada...
1-5 of 5 Results