SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. XC40 (CMA 2019- )
    Hello all, Unfortunately 2+ months into ownership of my new Volvo had a hit and run in the parking lot with no ability to identify the problem causer. I have left rear damage on my bumper and pieces of covering over tire torn/broken. Feeling sad 😞 Does anyone here living in WA have any...
  2. XC40 (CMA 2019- )
    Hey! First post! I just recently brought home my 2022 XC40 T5 Momentum. Love the car but want to do some mods to get it to my liking. I really wanted the blonde leather interior so I opted for the Momentum trim. However, I prefer the sporty, blacked out grille of the R-Design. I was wondering...
  3. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    Moving abroad so we are selling our beloved 2019 XC90 T5 AWD. 17,500 miles from new in November 2019. Asking $43,900 or best offer. It is in excellent condition and always garage kept! Included: OEM Volvo protective steel grille ($400 value) rear cargo rubber mat ($120 value) 2 keys plus...
  4. Volvo News & Rumors
    The all-new XC60 can now be ordered from Volvo. With prices starting at $41,500 the newly updated luxury SUV is priced very competitively in its segment. With three engines to choose from and three trim levels, the new Volvo SUV can be kitted out to anyone's tastes. The lowest cost option is...
  5. Events and Gatherings
    Join Momentum Volvo at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) Pirelli World Challenge. For ticket information email Richard.Forsythe@momentumjvp.com
1-6 of 6 Results