SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 21 Results
  1. General Member Classifieds
    Brand new never mounted xc90 muffler. not sure which years it fits. Looking for $200. it's larger so i'd RATHER NOT ship, but will if i have to. lmk if anyone local is interested. thanks
    $200 USD
  2. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Has anyone had any experience in the past of upgrading different items? Are Volvo plug and play as such? E.g standardised wiring looms? I'm looking at fitting power seats that are heated (from a V40 but they should be similar shouldn't they? Xc60 ones are so hard to come by ) Along with...
  3. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hey All, We have a set of brand new, never un-packed XC40 cross bars for sale. We ordered these from the factory as part of a recent overseas delivery order, but ended up needing different non-oem crossbars to accommodate a kayak lifter that we wanted to use. Here is a link to the official...
    $250 USD
  4. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Like new (<50 miles) OEM Continental PremiumContact 6 tire size 235/40 R19. Came off of a new V60 T8. Tires will be bagged as pictured. Local pickup in St Louis area or shipping.
    $450 USD
  5. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Hello everyone. For Sale is a set of 4 BRAND NEW Genuine Volvo 20" 5-Double Spoke Matte Black Diamond Cut Wheels. This is a replacement set for the SAME STYLE wheels that came with my CPO 2019 V90 T6 RDesign. I ended up buying a set of aftermarket wheels so I don't need this set. Price is...
    $2,000 USD
  6. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    OEM set of Volvo XC90 wheels 18" with excellent tread life Michelin Latitude X-Ice for XC90 and may fit XC60. Turnkey plug and play solution. Volvo 18" OEM wheels that uses OEM hardware 8Jx18 ET42.5 Center Bore / Hub Bore: 63.4 mm Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x108 (5x4.25) Thread Size: M14 x 1.5...
    $0 USD
  7. General Member Classifieds
    Hey All, We have a set of brand new, never un-packed XC40 cross bars for sale. We ordered these from the factory as part of a recent overseas delivery order, but ended up needing different non-oem crossbars to accommodate a kayak lifter that we wanted to use. Here is a link to the official...
    $300 USD
  8. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    These are brand new take off 275/40/R21 tires from my 2023 Volvo XC90. Selling because I replaced them with winter tires my backup set of wheels. Tire size is 275/40/R21 Price is for the set of all 4. Local pickup only.
    $1,200 USD
  9. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Like new set of Crosscontact LX Sport 255/45R20 (4 tires), OEM for the XC60 with less than 1K miles on them for sale, best offer price. I swapped these for Michelins, but there's nothing wrong with them. Located in Boston, but can ship nationwide.
    $1 USD
  10. C30 (2007-2013)
    I am trying to find front wheel bearings for my 2009 C30 1.8. I understand that this question has probably been asked many times before but I can't find it here in my search. The OEM part is far too expensive and the info from the sellers online is far too vague. What is the part number and or...
  11. Car Audio, Video & Mobile Electronics Forum
    Hi, this is my first forum post so sorry if it's not a question that should be asked here or if it's silly. So my question is what are the possibilities of installing optional packages - that are normally factory installed - aftermarket using OEM parts? Like adding fog lamps or active bending...
  12. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Unfortunately, the pothole situation in the states right now has taken another victim and one of my Titania wheels which I loved very much is damaged beyond repair so I had to make the hard decision to get aftermarket wheels in order to get my car back on the road quickly. I am now selling the...
  13. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hey guys, very new to this, but I've got some OEM parts for sale off of my old 2001 v70. Looking to sell them all, shipped or local (in NJ). Figured I would start off with something small here!
  14. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Selling:1 set of 4... CRATUS - OEM wheels from 2010 XC60 R-Design. These will likely fit other Volvo vehicles (XC90, V60, etc...), but please research before you contact me. They work properly and were only removed from my 2010 Volvo xc60 R-Design because I purchased new wheels and tires...
  15. General Member Classifieds
    I am selling a set of the OEM (Thule) Volvo branded cross bars for the current style XC90. Bars are in excellent condition and came off my vehicle prior to selling. Includes four keys. Perfect for attaching your ski, bike rack or roof top box! Easily attach to to the XC90's roof rails with no...
  16. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Both taillights for a 07 to 13 s80 available, they're off of my 08 s80. Would like to have them sold as a pair. Both oem and work, not to mention look new. Looking 150 for the pair. I'm located by Denver Colorado
  17. General Member Classifieds
    Local pickup only in metro Detroit, MI area. Excellent used condition. Volvo OEM all-weather front and rear floor mats plus cargo liner. $75 OBO
  18. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Can anyone recommend a wind fairing that fits well on a 2017 V60 Polestar with these OEM crossbars? Thanks! https://www.volvodealeraccessories.com/v60-crossbars-31454711
  19. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    SOLD Need some room in the garage, originally came from a 2013 XC90 R-Design - Moving on from these as the car is sold. I was hoping to mount these to my 04 P2 V70R but I'm getting ready to sell her too. These were winter wheels and not babied or in perfect condition as they do have some scuffs...
  20. Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Hello, For sale is a set of 4 OEM Volvo "Merac" XC wheels and tires that are setup as winter tires. I have not put very many miles on this set. These were used 3 "seasons" from Dec-Mar here in the Mid-Atlantic. I am for sure they have less than 10k miles on them, more likely 8k... The...
1-20 of 21 Results