SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 18 Results
  1. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Just put my deposit down for a v60 recharge with overseas delivery. Initially I requested an August 1st pickup date but now have heard the factory closes in August. I want the full pick-up experience including the factory tour - so has anyone heard of this year’s factory holiday closure dates...
  2. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Looks like it may be tough to buy (or even see and test drive) the V60 Recharge. None of the dealers here in western MA have one. Does anyone have any idea when the 2025's will be available? We're thinking about using the OSD program and then driving around southern Scandinavia sometime this...
  3. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Does anyone have experience with, or know if it is possible to use one of the two roundtrip air tickets to depart from another European city? So essentially, two tickets to Gothenburg - one from the US and one from Porto, Portugal. Thank you!
    osd
  4. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Wondering how the experience was and if there were any issues with taxes. Purchased an XC60 US Spec in Europe via a German dealer tax/VAT free. I'm curious if US Customs or DMV will come looking for taxes when I return and if that depends if I use my orders for shipping or OSD for shipping. Side...
  5. Overseas Delivery Forum
    I wanted to document my journey in ordering a 2024 PE V60. This is my first Volvo. I'm a car guy, love unique cars and have always loved the old Volvo wagons. I'm excited about the scarcity of these vehicles here in the US. Attached is the email confirmation I received from Volvo. I will upload...
  6. Polestar Model Forum (2015+ )
    Recently drove my first Polestar and I'm a bit addicted... However, my main requirement on Volvo's will always be, was it OSD? I cannot recall ever seeing a 2015.5-2016 with said history. Can anyone confirm? I'd be a bit disappointed if I couldn't find one. Will cross post this on the OSD forum.
  7. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Hello, Couple quick questions about OSD delivery (scheduled for June 28). I have seen a lot of people mention airtags, is that "official" or you just find a place to hide them in the car? Has anyone ever had an issue with doing? Do the license plates arrive on the car in the US or do they...
    osd
  8. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Hej! I recently visited the beautiful countries of Denmark and Sweden a few months ago. I rented a 'premium SUV' from a rental car company in Denmark. To my happy surprise, I was rented a Black T4 Volvo XC40. There was around 2500km on the odometer when I picked it up, and I dropped it back off...
  9. Overseas Delivery Forum
    So we just got back from our OSD trip and thought I’d share some of the highlights travel-zine style. As with many on here in 2021, our car - an XC60 Recharge IE - was delivered to our dealer last September with the trip to follow. Initially disappointed in this change, we shifted to trip...
  10. Overseas Delivery Forum
    I'm hoping to place an OSD order for a 2023 xc60 recharge plus (denim blue with blond interior), and would love advice from this community, especially if you have any recommendations for dealers in the San Francisco Bay area (I'm in the east bay). I've been trying to find a 2022 xc60 recharge...
  11. Overseas Delivery Forum
    I am thinking about placing an OSD order from atlanta Dealers, but on reading the forms I realized that I need to pickup the car in Gothenburg, but due to my visa I wouldn’t be able to travel in the next 6 months atleast, is it mandatory to have the car picked up there or can J have it delivered...
  12. Overseas Delivery Forum
    This really started a few years back knowing we would need a new car in 2H-2021. I think we were pretty much set on going with a Volvo (our first, family of Volkswagens), an XC60, and going via OSD. What we didn't count on was the pandemic, but in the end we were ok with direct-ship and have to...
  13. Overseas Delivery Forum
    I realize OSD pick-ups in Sweden have been few and far between recently, but does anyone have recent/current information about OSD accessory pricing (whether ordered in advance or at the FDC)? Is there a current (MY2022) OSD accessories price list? Do I need to email fdc@volvocars.com or...
  14. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Looking at the pricing of inventory models on the Volvo web site, I see the following offers listed (e.g. for an XC60 MY21): Dealer Allowance: $1,250 cash allowance on select Volvo models (MY21 XC60s) (5/20/2021 through 6/1/2021) Affiliate Offer: $1,000 on select Volvo models (MY21) (5/1/2021...
  15. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Hi all! Looking to live out the longtime dream of OSD! Trouble is finding the right dealer. Any suggestions for SF Bay Area Dealers with experience helping customers with OSD? I ran a cursory search of Swedespeed, but couldn't find any recent advice on this. Thanks in advance! Been lurkin'...
    osd
  16. Overseas Delivery Forum
    We are in the market for the 2022 XC60. I reached out to the OSD folks via chat to see when orders will open for 2022 MY. It's delayed until no earlier than May 31. Any chance they will cancel the program? Wondering if there are any murmurs about? Really hoping to use the OSD program! I also...
  17. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Hey! Does anyone have a OSD plate frame, sticker or red plate? Our Volvos weren't OSD but they were delivered overseas and they've explored Sweden. :) Let me know. Thanks!
    osd
  18. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Volvo has launched a new question and answer page for the Overseas Delivery Program (OSD): http://www.volvocars.com/us/sales-services/sales/volvo_overseas_delivery/pages/osd-qa.aspx The page helps reduce clutter and streamline information on the site. Have a look at the new page and provide...
1-18 of 18 Results