SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 138 Results
  1. V70 & V70XC & XC70 (2001-2007)
    Hello everyone, Ive been trying to figure out a cheap way to get some nice sound from my v70 t5m as its almost quieter than a prius. I dont want to do a muffler delete on my exhaust and also dont want to spend $1000 on a catback that will probably end up with some drone. I want to keep my...
  2. Brakes
    Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this. I have an interesting query and have been struggling to find much useful info regarding what I'm attempting to do. I want to upgrade my OEM 245 brakes, however I want to do it as affordably as possible. It's also required that this new...
  3. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hey all, I am listing some parts off of a 2007 Volvo S60 R AWD. I have both front accelerometers, the speedometer, the Brembo caliper set, door pulls, and the PEM. The Accelerometers are in phenomenal shape and in perfect working order. The accelerometers were correctly routed when removed...
    $0 USD
  4. S60 (2001-2010)
    Hi, a family member is getting rid of a V70R (2003) because the Spanish government requires it if they want a significant discount on the purchase of a new electric vehicle. They're giving me the bumper with its respective brackets and the headlights. I'm thinking of taking them to convert my...
  5. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking for a built P2R engine or block that's been sleeved or had a blockgaurd installed. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
    $1 USD
  6. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Airbox for P2R/05+ t5. Originally purchased for my p80 to build an adapter but ended up not doing so. One of the holes on the snorkel is not in perfect shape, as pictured
    $100 USD
  7. General Member Classifieds
    Looking to buy a sport kit for my S60R. Color doesn’t matter, I’m on the east coast but if you can ship I’ll pay. Lmk what you have !
  8. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Came from 2007.5 S60R, and did not have any power steering leaks, O-rings are in decent shape. Doesn't look easy to ship... but anything is possible. In terms of part numbers, one of them is 30645990 Rack to pump (Fits S60, S80, V70, V70 XC) 5CYL , 6CYL 2004+ 5CYL L.H.D. CH 390862-. L.H.D...
    $40 USD
  9. R Forum (2004-2007)
    Hi, So im going to start off and say im new to this forum and the car. I recently had a engine light come on with the code P0090 as affrimentioned. I looked into it on various platforms and everything says that "fuel pressure--signal missing". Does that have to do with the fuel pressure sensor...
  10. R Forum (2004-2007)
    Hi everyone, i need to do an oil change on my S60r 2004 Manual but i have no idea what to use. The manual didnt tell me anything about which viscosity i should use, so i contacted volvo and they told me that i should use castrol 5w30. I looked at the manual again and saw that they recommend...
  11. Want to Buy 18" R Pegasus Rims

Wheels & Tires Classifieds
    Looking for some 18" pegasus rims that aren't too banged up. Don't really care on the colour, gonna powder coat em anyways. Looking for something closer to Toronto Canada cuz I don't wanna pay for shipping. Thanks
  12. R Forum (2004-2007)
    Have a user manual set with leather case in very good shape (case is obviously not new but still great). Can I sell it here? If so, what’s a good price? I did a search and I can’t find anyone else posting.
  13. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    Letting go of my 2004 S60 R M66 as it mostly sits these days. It has been a great car over the 10 years I have owned it. Plenty of maintenance records from me and previous owner. I've used 91+ octane, and changed oil with full synthetic throughout my ownership. It currently sits on IPD springs...
    $4,500 USD
  14. R Forum (2004-2007)
    Hi, guys! This thread may be slightly weird, but I wanted to focus on the little things in my 2007.5 Volvo S60R. For whatever reason, I love seeing all of the lights in my interior; amazingly, only two bulbs are burned out in my S60R. One light is the antenna light ring (The ignition ring, I...
  15. S60 (2001-2010)
    Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, I can't seem to find any references to the same question. I'm trying to find out how much work and additional parts it takes to fit an S60R front bumper to an S60 (non-R). I know it can be done, because I've seen it done, I just can't seem to find any...
  16. R Forum (2004-2007)
    I’m looking for someone who can tune me a mild tune for 04 R six speed? Nothing crazy just alil more ummph, please let me know, want to keep it safe, I’m aware they can’t handle to much more, so just a lil mild tune
  17. R Forum (2004-2007)
    hey everyone, i’m new here and thought i’d look to people on here for some help. i have a 04 s60r about to hit 90k miles. a few days ago cruising home down backroads the car started to loose power and feel like it was misfiring. sure enough it threw 2 codes for a misfire in cyl 2 and 4. first...
  18. R Forum (2004-2007)
    Kinda a dumb question but the silver charge tube that comes factory on these Rs what are they made of? And can you weld on them? If not does anyone know where I can find a T5 charge tube hopefully cheap?
  19. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Both came off of running cars, one had 160k, other unknown, both came off s60s. Bought one for backup thinking mine was bad, buddy have me one. I was running the 160k one on mine, figured out it wasn’t the tb. I don’t need 3 so I will trade off the other 2 or someone can buy one or both. Will...
  20. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    2007 model year but the very last production run 2007.5 so the car has an aux port Sonic blue exterior, ceramic coated Atacama interior with m66 manual transmission Mileage: 111,xxx Don't need to sell but considering sizing down cars so putting this up here to test the waters and see if I'm...
    $13,000 USD
1-20 of 138 Results