SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 176 Results
  1. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    Hi All, I recently purchased a 2023 T8 Black Edition. I'm not a fan of the black on black and have been searching for a different set of wheels. My favorite come from the 2019-2021 S60. From what I can tell, they are the same size, offset, and lug pattern at the 2023's. However, Volvo's website...
  2. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hi, I'm based in the UK and have a 2013 D5 which I love. Recently I've had an issue with a front passenger door lock but to get to fix that, I am struggling with removing the clips on the glass so I can remove the door liner. I've taken off the door trim and opened the two rubber grommets...
  3. Overseas Delivery Forum
    Looks like it may be tough to buy (or even see and test drive) the V60 Recharge. None of the dealers here in western MA have one. Does anyone have any idea when the 2025's will be available? We're thinking about using the OSD program and then driving around southern Scandinavia sometime this...
  4. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    Hi All, I just purchased a 2023 Volvo S60 T8 Recharge Black Edition. While I'm not the biggest fan of the all blacked out style, I was able to land a great deal on the car. My current ride is a '17 V60 (yes I will miss the wagon but the Polestar was out of my price range). I wanted to get...
  5. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    Hello, Just had a service done on my 2019 V60. I need new brake pads. Volvo want to charge me an arm and a leg to change my pads but I'm happy enough to do it myself. I can't for the life of me work out what size pads I need though? It is a 2019 V60 D4. 17 inch wheels. Any help greatly...
  6. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    So I just got around to installing a subwoofer and amp I pulled out of my old XC90, into a 2015 V60 DrivE. All has gone according to plan using an LOC for the signal. I've tapped off the RF door speaker for the signal, and I've verified that my splices are solid connections. I'm running into...
  7. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hi, I've had my New Zealand based Japanese V60 T6 AWD import for a bout two years and am starting to get some worrying messages on the driver message display. Anyone here able to translate for me ? 9Each picture is marked with a reference number for easy commenting :-)) Many thanks in advance...
  8. Polestar Model Forum (2015+ )
    Does anyone know of any aftermarket option to replace the Ohlin's in a 2015 V60 Polestar? Got hit with the news that the front struts in my P* will have to be replaced in the near future, they have started making a creaking sound at low speeds intermittently over the past year or so. Was...
  9. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Seeking a Modern Wood console for my P3 S60. They're thin on the ground, and the few I've seen have been priced at or above $100 (such as through Erie). I'd also consider the glossy Urbane console for a good price, it's just that the Modern would contrast so well with my black interior. The...
    $100 USD
  10. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    Hello, I was inspecting the engine bay today on my 2021 V60 when I noticed a dark spot (potential oil leak?) at the bottom of the engine. Is this normal? I've tried to take pictures but the position is not one of the best. I hope you guys can understand exactly where it's located... I have...
  11. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hello everyone, this is my first topic on the forum. I would like to ask about a problem I have been having since a few weeks. I have a 2014 V60 D4 AWD automatic (Polestar upgraded 215 hp). When I start the engine, I usually wait for about 5 minutes, then I start driving slowly. These days, I...
  12. Wheel and Tire Forum
    Hi all, my wife said "can you go on the volvo reddit or whatever to ask if this is f*d up or not?" so here I am. We have a 2021 v60 t8 polestar wagon, the plug-in hybrid. In the past 6 months, two tires have blown out. In both cases -- one in front, one in rear - most of the tire ripped off the...
  13. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hi! My door stopped opening when pulling the outdoor handle. I decided to give it a try and see if it might be a loose cable between the door handle and lock. Luckily, this was it and removing the door panels and everything was not for nothing. What went wrong is that when I put the external...
  14. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hey all, just looking for opinions on shock and strut options. Currently have a 2016 s60 t6 r design. The shocks and struts have clearly seen better days, and I was wondering what those that have replaced their shocks and struts have changed to, or have any insights on stock/bilstein b4 vs...
  15. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    I have a 2016 V60 with 85000, miles. It has been serviced regular and never had any issues. Until recently during a longer drive (after 1h, during a longer uphill drive on a highway) It broke down with engine overheating, got towed to the dealership. They exchanged the thermostat housing and...
  16. General Volvo Discussions
    Hey folks, Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully this is the right place for this thread - seeing as it covers multiple cars I figured General might be a bit better than a specific car sub-forum :) A little tid-bit of information that I had to do some research on but eventually succeeded in...
  17. S60 & V60, V60CC (SPA: 2019- )
    Hi Everyone, We got a V60 Polestar a few days ago in Onyx Black. It became unsold. Interested parties, please DM me.
  18. General Volvo Discussions
    Hello All, Long time listener, first time caller. I have a 2015 V60 R-Design that is nearing 90k. Recently, this little weird hum or buzz noise comes about while driving and I can't pinpoint the cause. I've searched the forum but I haven't seen any videos that are like this sound. I have a...
  19. General Member Classifieds
    Hello/ Just looking for someone who is getting rid of their cross/ roof bars. New sets are a little too pricey so I’m hoping for a good used kit. I can scoop them if you are nearby or I’ll pay the shipping to central Florida. Thanks
    v60
  20. General Volvo Discussions
    Hi Everyone We received a V60 Polestar this morning that was a canceled order. It will be our last one of the year, this one is done in Onyx Black. Send me a private message if interested.
1-20 of 176 Results