SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 134 Results
  1. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking to purchase a rear bumper for my 2006 V70R with parking sensors. Ideally want an ESM bumper that I do not have to repaint. Thanks!
    $100 USD
  2. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    Now searching for a V70R or V70 T5(B5244t5) model, M66, color can be whatever it is as long as its original and not wrapped, changed, etc. Prefer an '05-'07 model, but will consider others if they are R models and manual transmission. Have cash in hand, potential trade if needed(cash either...
    $1,234 USD
  3. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking for mainly a true dual exhaust tailpipe and muffler section, but want a full turboback (straight flange) Show me what bits you got. Make me a offer. If your within like 5 hours I'll drive
    $500 USD
  4. Brakes
    Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this. I have an interesting query and have been struggling to find much useful info regarding what I'm attempting to do. I want to upgrade my OEM 245 brakes, however I want to do it as affordably as possible. It's also required that this new...
  5. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hey all, I am listing some parts off of a 2007 Volvo S60 R AWD. I have both front accelerometers, the speedometer, the Brembo caliper set, door pulls, and the PEM. The Accelerometers are in phenomenal shape and in perfect working order. The accelerometers were correctly routed when removed...
    $0 USD
  6. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    Putting the feelers out. 2004 V70 R Auto w/ 233K miles Clean title Flash Green ext. Atacama Interior Been my wife's daily driver since May of 2021. It was a 1-owner car out of TX until 209K miles. Been a fantastic car with a few headaches but overall solid. But now after a couple of years and...
    $9,000 USD
  7. General Member Classifieds
    Selling my 2005 V70R: 98k miles Auto Black Sapphire Metallic Exterior Blue Nordkap Interior Clean title in hand Runs very well and is clean. Ready for new tires and has a small crack in the windshield. Was daily driver for a few years before purchasing a larger vehicle as the family has...
    $10,000 USD
  8. New Member Introductions
    Hello, Been a very long time since I've posted in chats, added a post to another, so just to clarify and introduce myself. I bought the pink 98 V70R outside Chicago. It was me. Paint is very good, no rust, underbody no rust, yes duct tape on roof rails, actually took me a few days to notice...
  9. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking for a built P2R engine or block that's been sleeved or had a blockgaurd installed. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
    $1 USD
  10. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Airbox for P2R/05+ t5. Originally purchased for my p80 to build an adapter but ended up not doing so. One of the holes on the snorkel is not in perfect shape, as pictured
    $100 USD
  11. S70, V70 & V70XC (1998-2000)
    Hello all, This started when it got really cold out, single digits (Fahrenheit, USA), My car's oil light started to flicker on and off, and the engine had plenty of oil. I have been driving it at very low RPM, 1-3k RPMs max nothing higher, and very slow acceleration, I am giving the car...
  12. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hey all, I am listing my V70R rear sway bar for sale. I purchased it with the intent of installing on my R. However, I decided I don’t need the benefits from it at this point. This sway bar is a major upgrade on your S60, XC70, or V70. It is an upgrade for S60R’s, too. Though, only a 1-2mm...
    $80 USD
  13. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking to buy a bumper and passenger fender for a 05+ V70R or S60R in Mystic Metallic Silver. Please let me know if you have a set or any leads! Thanks
  14. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Looking to buy a bumper and passenger fender for a 05+ V70R or S60R in Metallic Silver. Please let me know if you have a set or any leads! Thanks
  15. S70, V70 & V70XC (1998-2000)
    Hello, I am interested in a 2000 Volvo V70R AWD. I went to go inspect it last week and I found a lot of rust around the jacking points. My question is if this rust is repairable or is the rust too deep to the point where it would cost too much to fix. If anyone else has had similar problems how...
  16. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    In 2015, I was browsing the forums of Club Volvo Quebec and came across this lovely 2005 V70R, I knew I had to have it so I drove to the previous owners place and bought it the same day. Now, 8 years later, through a lot of love, care, and hardship, it's time for it to find a new owner. I have...
    $11,000 USD
  17. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Hello, I got a few P2R parts I'm looking to sell. Throw me an offer. I will ship if you pay for shipping. Engine cover painted black - $50 Air box cover - $20 Over the steering wheel dash piece (Has a tear but can be repaired or wrapped by a upholstery shop) - $50 Snaab intake pipe for...
    $123,456 USD
  18. General Volvo Discussions
    Hello all and thank you for such a through and helpful site. I spent many months on here before I purchased my V70R. The issue I would like to bring up today I think has to do with a bad DiCE clone. I ordered the clone off AliExpress and it is based off the Mongoose JLR. I was able to get...
  19. R Forum (2004-2007)
    I'm an automotive technology student and a few days ago we put my car on a lift to replace a tire, but I wanted to hear my car so we disconnected my exhaust flange essentially a muffler and resonator delete. Now I NEED an exhaust but I have some questions about what to do. I'm planning on just...
  20. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    2006 Volvo V70R 164K miles Black Sapphire Metallic exterior Nordkap Dark Blue/Black “R” Metallic leather interior Blue gauges/instrument panel 6-speed automatic transmission w/ manual mode Active chassis settings (comfort, sport, advanced) 5-cylinder, in-line 2.5L turbocharged, 300 Hp 17”...
    $6,900 USD
1-20 of 134 Results