SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 475 Results
  1. Car Audio, Video & Mobile Electronics Forum
    The Volvo Spotify app on my 2017 S90 requires me to allow "data sharing" in order to use it. I have searched but I can't for the life of me find more details. Anyone know exactly what I am agreeing to here? Spotify taking data from my car? Volvo taking data from the Spotify app? Both...
  2. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Hi Folks, Just wondering if anyone else has the following issue and if they have a resolution! Thanks, Craig I have a 2023 XC60 mild hybrid with 360 view cameras, it seems every other time I drive the car the 360 cameras show up with the error "Camera is unavailable Service Required" but...
  3. S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
    Hi! I'm Faku from all the way down to Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America) and I'm currently in the looks for a 2011 - 2014 S60 T6. After looking at many S60s (most of them are base T6 models, without even heated and electric seats),I found one that really caught my attention but it has one...
  4. S80 (2007-2016)
    My volvo has been making this noise for a few weeks, doing a little research I assumed it was the vacuum pump since others have said they experienced the same thing. I bought a rebuild kit for it and replaced all the gaskets/seals, in the end it still makes the same noise. It's like a whining...
  5. General Volvo Discussions
    I have a 04 s60r m66 atacama with about 177k miles. I was making a 2 hour move last night around 2 am. I was cruising on the freeway I probaly got up to 120 lol. About an hour into my 2 hour drive I start to hear a thumping noise and the car starts to slow down a lot so I decide to pull over. I...
  6. General Member Classifieds
    1976 242 DL for sale. 4 speed manual transmission, manual steering. Has heat and fan (no A/C), manual windows. California car from new until end of 2018. Approx 78k original miles, speedometer still working. Handwritten and dated mileage log from original owner included. One small crack in...
    $4,000 USD
  7. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Hi, I have a Volvo XC60 R Design 2018 and absolutely love the car, with one exception… The R Design seats although very comfy really dig into my leg and you seem to sit on top of the bolsters rather than sitting between them. (Though this might be my big bum!) So my question is two fold. 1...
  8. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Sachs performance racing clutch Used for about 2,000 miles before having to go another route with clutch setup Clutch still has a lot life left on it Not sure what this coudl go for so open to offers Willing to ship aswell
    $500 USD
  9. General Volvo Discussions
    I have a US spec 2001 T5 V70, which allegedly cannot be communicated with or reprogrammed with North American ViDA due to it being sold in Germany originally. Does anyone have any idea as to what to do? It was imported back into the US in 2014, and no local shops can access the cars modules...
  10. S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
    does anyone know of any lowering springs/coilovers compatible with the v90 cc? i have the t5 awd trim and i have looked everywhere and can't find anything even remotely compatible. i am also open to parts with cross compatibility such as retrofitting parts compatible with other vehicles onto...
  11. General Volvo Discussions
    Our Volvo is messed up. It throws codes saying the throttle body is bad when it is not. Complains that the battery is dead even after charging it for 12 hours with a charger (we charged the entire system). We are in park and it is saying we have a 900 RPM park idle (When it was 700 BEFORE we...
  12. FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
    YV440MUM6H2005075 Selling my fully-optioned S60 CC. BLIS and Climate packages, DriveE engine that is outside of the piston-ring failure window. Curt Class III 2" tow hitch added, Proclip cellphone mount, rubber and carpet mats, exhaust tips painted black. Got an opportunity to buy a dream car...
    $21,500 USD
  13. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    I took the car to my local foreign car repair shop cause this message has been on for awhile as has service parking brake soon. He told me there are no faults with the parking brake and everything works fine so that message didn't make sense and we agreed not to throw parts at it for no reason...
  14. XC90 (SPA: 2016 - )
    Hello, My 2018 XC90 will need new summer/all season tires soon. Currently I have 275/40/21 but would want to buy something bit more comfortable. Does anyone has any suggestion? Keeping the same 21 rims has someone used 275/45/21? Instead of 275/40/21.
  15. XC90 (SPA: 2016 - )
    Hello all, I am taking my 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum to replace the brake rotors. I am taking the car to the Volvo dealer where the car was purchased top get it fixed. Since buying the car about 1 year ago, my family and I have collectively put about 15k miles on it. Recently when applying the...
  16. V70 & V70XC & XC70 (2001-2007)
    Found these while cleaning my volvo, can someone identify them, where do they go and are they important?
  17. 7.4l of T5

18. General Volvo Discussions
    New front lip installed and fresh wash on the R-Design 🤙🏻
  19. C70 (2006-2013)
    What hidden features/things you found in your C70 or Volvo, let us know below!
  20. General Volvo Discussions
    Is it just me or does the new Volvo system suck, they removed the drive mode selector, the system is quite laggy, they made it harder to access setting and also removed lots of option that were in the pre google system car.
1-20 of 475 Results