SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. General Member Classifieds
    Front Right, Front Left, and Rear left doors. Brand new OEM Volvo. Never painted. 30649111 30649110 30649109 More Photos On eBay. Message me here for any questions. Thanks! https://www.ebay.com/itm/165376458344 I would prefer to sell all the doors together since it takes up space. One of...
    $200 USD
  2. General Member Classifieds
    Some friendly neighbor must have backed into my 2017 V90 CC. Upon close inspection the grill is cracked. I prefer not to replace the entire grill if possible. The only noticeable damage is to the chrome/plastic piece below the emblem. It must have popped off upon impact. Looking to purchase...
  3. General Member Classifieds
    Looking to replace the scratched and damaged console in my 04, and the 05 console looks nicer in my opinion. Wondering if anyone has a resource where I can find one.
  4. 240, 242, 244 & 245 (1974-1993)
    Hello, I am looking for a hydraulic clutch pedal assembly from a volvo 260. Any information to help me find one would be greatly appreciated.
  5. RWD Parts For Sale
    I am helping my friend sell his father's hoard of Volvo parts. They got hit with some back taxes and disposal fees so it is paramount to sell as much as we can to subsidize the cleaning to keep the service part of the business up. There is about a 3 football field size area of just Volvos then a...
1-5 of 5 Results