SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 170 Results
  1. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    From my 2015 XC60, tore apart an ocean race door card to swap the outer surround, then realized that heat can lift minor bumps out of the plastic surround...my pain is your gain! Here is a mostly perfect 2014-2017 XC60 door card. Has provision for puddle lighting (hole in bottom of card). Some...
    $80 USD
  2. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    So I just spent a few hours over the past couple days completely disassembling and reassembling an Ocean Race door card to take care of bite marks from my littlest kid (leather was fine but top section of plastic surround had bite marks) and today I just so happened to try heat on the bites...
  3. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Hi Folks, Just wondering if anyone else has the following issue and if they have a resolution! Thanks, Craig I have a 2023 XC60 mild hybrid with 360 view cameras, it seems every other time I drive the car the 360 cameras show up with the error "Camera is unavailable Service Required" but...
  4. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Brand new still in shipping box is the Heico Select Sound Exhaust System for the Volvo XC60 Polestar Edition. Includes the Heico Remote Button add on as well. Also included is the Heico Lowered Front Springs Set for the XC60 Polestar Edition again brand new in box. Free Freight anywhere in...
    $4,000 AUD
  5. General Volvo Discussions
    Hi all, Would love some insight from the Volvo community. I’m about to be a first-time Volvo buyer…downsizing from many Audi Q7s over the years to an XC60 Recharge. I love the exterior color options but was SO disappointed to learn that they are not offering a bright (chrome) trim option. To...
  6. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Hello everyone, thanks for having me here. I'm new here and new to VOLVO. I just purchased a new to me* XC60 T8 twin engine R design & I LOVE IT. I love the design, I love the car & I love that VOLVO has a reputation of being safe. Today I left home with a fully charged battery that said...
  7. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    Black, Used. Would clean up great. OBO $75 + UPS ground Probably around $15-20 to ship Message if interested - Thanks
    $75 USD
  8. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Hi, I have a Volvo XC60 R Design 2018 and absolutely love the car, with one exception… The R Design seats although very comfy really dig into my leg and you seem to sit on top of the bolsters rather than sitting between them. (Though this might be my big bum!) So my question is two fold. 1...
  9. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Good Evening, my family is looking at a 2016 XC60 T5, at 115k miles. I personally have a 2013 3.0 T6, and love my car. I was wondering if this year of car still had the bad oil consumption with the T5 piston rings? I would prefer to get them in a T6, however unable to find one for my sister...
  10. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Until now I've always changed oil somewhat more frequently that required, having read some time back that's a best practice for long-lived engines. On our Toyotas, Fords, and '13 Volvo S60 T5, that meant 3-4 times a year instead of twice. Now we have a new 2023 XC60 T8--that is, a PHEV--and I...
  11. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Has anyone had any experience in the past of upgrading different items? Are Volvo plug and play as such? E.g standardised wiring looms? I'm looking at fitting power seats that are heated (from a V40 but they should be similar shouldn't they? Xc60 ones are so hard to come by ) Along with...
  12. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    Just an observation. My 2022 XC60 B5 does not behave like 2024 XC60 B5 i recently drove, in terms of the engine auto starting while auto hold is activated. The behavior on 2024 model is as follows: when Auto Hold is activated, upon stopping, the engine turns off, however after taking the...
  13. General Volvo Discussions
    Hello, I have a Volvo S60 and a Nissan SUV. I was thinking of replacing my SUV with another Volvo product, but I’m having a hard time deciding. I like the XC60 but I also like the V60 CC. I definitely want something a little easier for my parents to get in/out of than the S60. I love the unique...
  14. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Hi, I've read a few other posts about leaking windshield fluid tanks on Volvo XC 60 models but I haven't seen any solutions for this type of leak. It seems like the point where the rubber hose connects to the bottom on the reservoir is the source of the leak. In the images I've attached you can...
  15. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Our 2014 XC60 T6 is coming up on 164K miles, so I've been reading up on items that should be replaced to ensure a reliable and comfortable ride. One item that often gets neglected is the motor mounts. Worn motor mounts can cause increased vibrations and rougher shifting. The good news is that...
  16. General Member Classifieds
    Brand new wheel for V60CC. Bought this for my 2018 V60CC. Sold the car before I had the chance to install it. I think this style wheel was also used on the previous generation of XC60
    $175 USD
  17. S80 (2007-2016)
    Hey everyone! I just bought a very nice 2010 S80 (45k miles), good price, clean car, had a pre-purchase inspection before closing, and I chose to buy it with the "SRS Airbag Service Urgent" warning and the airbag light. At the pre-purchase they pulled code SRS-B00021A and gave me a quote for...
  18. New Member Introductions
    My 2016 XC60 is making a clicking noise. The noise goes away once the car is running above 40 mph. Can anyone help? The iCloud link is to a 17 second video thanks!
  19. XC60 (2010 - 2017)
    Anyone know of any easily installed remote start options for a 2010 XC60?
  20. XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
    I've been having this issue with my 2020 XC60 t6 inscription where sometimes when I turn the car on, the camera does not work. When this happens, the camera button says service required, and if I put it in reverse, nothing shows up (just a sensor dialogue). I should note that this is for both...
1-20 of 170 Results